Monday, November 29, 2010

Shinnnny thing :)

I got my report card today, it was...somewhat depressing but i have a 80 average which is...good considering i have a 52 in Physics :)

Bio: 81 (i am going to murder my teacher)
Gym: 85 (i can..do better)

My favourite part of the day was hear people who got 90 as their average go crazy about how much their mark sucks xD it is very amusing :)
Laurie got a 93.6, she is such a nerd, i am so proud of her :)

I lost my co-op placement, that makes me very sad but we went to Starbucks for Mimi's birthday with Weijie, Grace, Roy, Nick, and..Justin(very very random) and it was very very amusing. Nick should answer his truth/dare question...really..if you read this, go tell someone your answer (Y) :)

I had two free periods today, i was bored so i helped out with the winter hamper, met a very cute grade 9 kid named Kevin :D he was afraid to knock on the door lol had so much fun teasing him about that xD

I started to read One Piece again, it is a very very good manga :) and Luffy is awesomeeee

Can't wait to see my marks next term...




It's my birthday soon...yay i am going to be old :)

No comments:

Post a Comment