Monday, February 15, 2010

1:45 PM

School-less Monday is just like a Sunday which is great...in some ways. I had my first healthy breakfast in a while, Whole grain bread with peanut butter, apple and some sesame drink thing.

I decided to do my homework since it was already 2 and i completed my civics by 3 and just finished my math so as you can tell i am either really incompetent or i procrastinated. It was alittle bit of both. Started playing mousehunt again. I didn't catch anything great (I want my TIGER KEY!) but i did help Weej catch a Cupid and a Red envelope mouse both with loot. This is just like bowling lol, everytime i help someone they get a strike or something really good, and when it's my turn it sucks. Maybe i was meant to help people.

So for the next couple of days, i will hopefully start to work harder. As grade 11 is apporaching and everyone is so intense, i am effected by everyone's err intenseness. So i have one course left to choose and i am struggling between Gym and Photography but second thoughts came and now i am thinking maybe i should take a social science? or something that people said would be helpful like accounting?

P.S. I just discovered that my computer can translate what i typed in English into Chinese, the whole paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment