Saturday, February 27, 2010

Intensity

I haven't been watching the Olympics unlike all the other good Canadians but yesterday there wasn't any good shows on so i thought eh might as well go watch the olympics. I watched the men's hockey semi finals between America and Finland, that was a really really sad game. 6-1 and they scored 6 in the first period O_O.

The point was the speed skating. That was AWESOME!!! I found myself waving my remote control in the air and saying stuff like come on...you can do it!!! OH MY GOSH WE WON!!!
Charles Hamelin's girlfriend was so epic in the crowd XD Go Canada. I found a few very interesting audiences, there were these 3 girls who wore shirts that said Canada but they were waving a Korean flag, i guess that is a good way to support both your countries LOL. Since Taiwan have one athelete, i don't really have to worry :) GO CANADA. We moved up two places in the medal placement and we are first for count of gold medals. Proud.

Banana Cake is delicious.

2 comments: