Saturday, February 13, 2010

Solitude

It's new years eve. The night you spend time with your whole family. Throughout my life so far, i have gone from My Mom, Dad, Sister, Uncle, Aunt, Grandpa, Grandma, Cousin etc. to just Mom, Dad, Sister and now it's me, my sister and my sister's friend's family...very interesting transition wonder what's next but spending time with other's family was not as bad as i thought but it was awkward in the beginning.

I now believe video games bring people closer :) this grade 9 kid who was my sister's friend's family friend didn't talk in the beginning and we started like screaming at each other in the end, so fun. Yay. Super Mario is seriously a hard game that require strong heart.

The title of this post is solitude and uhh it's because well sometimes i just feel like i don't want to talk to anyone, i just want to close my eyes and not think about anything or do anything. So tired from things that we blow up in proportion and so tired from thinking of what to say to someone so i won't look stupid and even if i think about it, it still look stupid. Sigh.

Today was cleaning, yelling, mousehunting, and just having fun.
So....Happy Chinese New Year's Eve Everyone :D

雨愛-楊丞琳
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abuPB7MIXrw
''I believe i can see the beauty of the rainbow in the cleared up sky''

P.S. I am going to stay up for that good luck thing on Chinese new year and because I'm scared of that story Alex said (thanks alot)


OOOOO and i have to tell EVERYONE about this great TV series ''Alice'' yes it is once again related Alice in wonderland. But this is really really good and there is only two episodes so it wont take long. Check it out :)




No comments:

Post a Comment