Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New form of COOOOL Vandalism :)

Today is a Tuesday, and i am wearing my coral hoodie which is usually because it's gloomy or I'm just in a bad mood, and today it's a bit of both. So my day was going fine and then we had to go outside for that scavenger hunt which would be fun IF it was in the breezy fall and not freezing winter but nevertheless it was okay and then there was the English test, HAHAHAHA that is my reaction if you ask me how did i do. Photography was FUUUUUUUUUUUUUN, i developed my film and i actually didn't waste alot of it this time, getting more pro :)

After we went to Weej's house and ofcourse she goes on mousehunt (surprise there) and there was an event called ''Heart of the Tiger party'' and i just realized two second ago that how cool it is because heart stands for valentine and tiger stands for chinese new year because it's the year of the tiger....so cool n____n

We left for JA (Junior Achievement) after our meat filled dinner and it was snowing...GREAT. So we got there and then we were in groups to discuss about our new product. I noticed something which shows i'm not focused but anyways the something is my JA president is actually kind of cute and me and Weej finally agrees on something O_O YAY. Show does not look like Ike D:

So we left JA and we went outside, it was snowing harder...Double GREAT. We walk by this attractive floor of clean snow and knowing Weej and how ''artistic'' she is, she draws on it and then i drew on it and then i took a picture. So as we were walking home, you could see two girls on the side of the sidewalk (department of the redundancy department...kinda of) totally not weird and drawing on the ground :) here are the pictures i took.

Weej draws one face and i draw another (fatter finger= mine XD) and she drew the upsidedown packman.



P.S. Cold Weej? :)

2 comments:

  1. Scavenger hunt? O.o
    what class :)
    I like snow!
    GOING SNOWBOARDING! this weekend
    three days wiith my friend... If only u guys could snowboard....
    :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. gym(health unit) LOL, no it was like running around so stupid.

    LOL you never know ;)

    ReplyDelete