Saturday, February 6, 2010

If Only Practice Made Perfect

Well i don't really know what i want to write in a blog since it is a little weird sharing emotional things with random people on the Internet(?) but here goes.

Today has been a pretty emotional day, it's just like a typical Saturday where i just want to eat and sleep and procrastinate (which i did) but like all the other Saturdays there was something in my head that just kept saying you are suppose to be doing work, doing chores doing all those stuff you don't want to do. So that mysterious voice in my head just kept bugging me and eventually i was in a really bad mood.
I got into a fight with my beloved sister and cried like i do on 2/3 of my other saturdays.

P.S. the name of my blog is in chinese becuase i think it would sound stupid in English and becuase i am very Asian :). The name of my blog means the clock that keeps ticking but sounds way cooler in Chinese true me and what inspired me to name my blog that is

折疊式愛情-楊丞琳
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ4A5zlTwdc&feature=related

2 comments: