Monday, February 22, 2010

Need to stop...right now

If you have been reading my blog, you will realize that i am deeply obsessed with this celebrity called Show. I need help. I hope i will get over this whole obsession thing soon because although i enjoy him(this sounds kind of weird....)but i am not enjoying this helpless, painful obsession. He is too awesome.

I took gym in the end because the rock climbing trip really really made a big difference. I mean...rock climbing is one of the best things ever, it's so fun and...awesome and fun. So i ended up with:
English
Functions
Biology
Physics
Chemistry
Co-op
Phys-ed.

I never really considered the question of not getting into co-op but after i realized that i am getting alittle worried. So i gave my reference sheet to Mr.M today and i am going to give the other sheet to Ms.E. Hopefully that will leave a good impression that i am punctual because i am really not in reality which is bad. If i don't get into co-op, i don't know what to take.

I skipped night school because it was cold, and i am feeling sick and hopeless and all the negative things.I got perfect on my math quiz for the second time ever. Happy. :)

Don't even expect it to come anymore. Pretty much gave up.

1 comment:

  1. good job on the math quiz...even tho it was the easiest math quiz of all time LOL

    ReplyDelete