Thursday, February 18, 2010

Whatever you want it to be

MAAAAAAAAAAAAATH. Why do you hate me?! WHY. I am spazzing about my math mark because it is...very bad. Not even Asian fail, it is very close to actual fail (the not over 50 fail). I hopefully did well on the quiz today though.

Beside that depressing part, i was very happy in History. I got 100 on an assignment, now that is a first. It was a short day so we got let off a hour early, Donna stayed at school to helpout for parent's night, Roy and OD went to OD's house to play Call of Duty (very bloody yet very fun) and Alex, Weej and I went to civics center, well we first went to Loblaws for Weej's bread and my ''stick'' of ice-cream and then hung out at the civic center. We ended up playing UNO. I won :)

Today feels like a Friday D: and that make me not want to wake up tomorrow. But i have badminton so...i guess that could be my motivation. Not much to say about today just very thoughtless and nothing i say really make sense, they are just random words put together and hope they make sense.

Show, cute, complicating things, UNO, math, snow, bunnies, summer. Multigrain rice krispes.
Blannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnk.




P.S. We are all lonely bears in one way or another.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahaha math mark...oh math mark...
    im sure u will do better next time LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OD went to ODs house to play.... Really?
    And where was I?!?!
    :p
    u forgot me
    and Tony went too
    Tony lieu :p
    too bad.

    Show. Who dat? Bored. Mr. Gnirob. Nevets. Steven. April. May. Birthday. Present. Car. Licence. Fun. COD. davids. Donut :p

    there are my random words that link together in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean: LOL, i better or my mom would murder me which would be bad... :)

    Nick: yes really he did shocker. i was mentioning people in our group gosh...ur kinda in our group i guess XD

    SHOW is the cutest person on Earth :)
    DONUT :) i agee, my thoughts r weirder lol...wait nvm u win

    ReplyDelete