Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Evilness of Procrastination

Sunday, always sunny and happy. Evilly happy because it make you forget tomorrow is gloomy Monday. I procrastinate through out the weekend...literally. From Friday night (I'll do my homework tomorrow), Saturday (there is still Sunday, oh well), Sunday morning(I'll do it at 1...2....3...4...) but today was alittle bit better, just a teensy weensy little bit.

I did half of my math homework by 4 and started baking cupcakes for ZOOM (yay...)
so i ended up with 21 cupcakes made from Pancake mix, hot chocolate mix, soy milk, egg and sugar. It made 22 cupcakes but i ate one for uhh...testing purposes, yes. They taste pretty good :)

That was my very very interesting week end and i also found two celebrities to ''craze'' over :) They are 羅志祥&楊丞琳 a.k.a. SHOW and Rainie. They were in a drama together called Hi my Sweetheart and i also really liked the song they sang together and i'm sure you are all interested in the song so here it is.

羅志祥&楊丞琳- In your eyes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5CObQpG4cA

No comments:

Post a Comment