Thursday, February 25, 2010

Frozen

Everything is froooooozen. I want to eat frozen yogurt :) After CCSC, we all went to Roy's house to play Brawl except for Weej because she ''had to go''. So Donna, Rui, Roy, David and i went over but Alex had to go home because he is hardworking! Tony came after but Rui left and then Nick left. It was around 6 so Donna, David, Tony and i had to all go home lol.
Honey have been shedding alot of fur. I just stroked her, at the back, u see a ball of fur O_O its amamzing. Dad is coming back so i guess im happy. Everytime, they leave and come back and leave. My lifestyle changes from healthyish to super messed up, i hate adjusting to it then changing back, sigh.
My MSN is really weird, it wont let me talk to some people, and then awhile later it works. Super super weird.
Random thoughts. Making new friends i guess, sad grades, stressed, confused, waiting.

Show's new album have some good songs. When love get serious, players can't afford to lose.

1 comment:

  1. U made me hungry for a 1:30 snack/ midnight snack
    and ur obsessed with show and uhhh
    hunt roy
    ^another acronym
    :p

    ReplyDelete